Compounding is considered as a top notch art in pharmacy that deals with the most customized doses, rare medications and urgent prescriptions. The definition of compounding pharmacy is a medical place where all the medical compounds are tested, mixed and altered to create the customized medications for the customized prescriptions.
Knowles Wellness Pharmacy Compounding Services
Kensington, Brookeville, Chevy Chase, Bethesda of Maryland
Knowles Wellness Pharmacy is an online compounding pharmacy that provides all the compounding services near Kensington MD. If you are having trouble finding the most accurate medicine or specific dosage for your special case, ask your doctor to prescribe you a special formula for the treatment. Later, you can simply ask the Knowless Wellness specialist to prepare your prescribed medication in the customized doses.
You can also check some of the most wanted wellness capsules and the healthy supplements in our online store.
Our Commitment to Quality and Safety
- We have been a PCAB ACRREDITED pharmacy since 2014 and go through a rigorous reaccreditation process every 3 years.
- Potency Testing is sent out to an independent lab on a regular basis to validate our process and accuracy.
- We purchase all ingredients from vendors with FDA inspected facilities
- On going quality assurance program and staff trainings.
We Provide Compounding Pharmacy in Kensington MD and Nearby
If you are living near Maryland, Kensington MD, Brookeville MD or Bethesda MD, stop trying hard to find ‘compounding pharmacy near me’. Just visit the KnowlesWellness and get the best medical assistance from our experienced team.
KnowlesWellness is a single compounding pharmacy that is more like an apothecary that covers all the compounding pharmacy needs near Maryland, Kensington MD, Brookeville MD and the Bethesda MD.
We have already placed some of the most demanding vitamins and supplements in our store but you can also order your most customized prescription too. The first PCAB accredited company should be your first choice while choosing the compounding pharmacy near Maryland and Kensington MD.
About Pharmacy Compounding
Compounding is the preparation of customized formulations that are needed to meet a patient’s unique needs when a commercial product is not available to meet those needs. All compounds are patient specific and require a prescription from a doctor, veterinarian, or other licensed healthcare provider.
Compounding is helpful for patients who:
- Have specific allergies to common fillers (these include gluten, dyes, or lactose).
- Need medications that are on manufacture back order, short supply, or discontinued product.
- Need very unique dosage forms such as: suppositories, creams, ointments, gels, transdermal formulations, lollipops, troches, suspensions, or solutions.
- Need a dose that is not commercially available this is very common with pediatric, senior and veterinary patients. Compounding is the only way to meet those needs.
- When unable to tolerate taste, dosage form, certain textures or have certain dietary restrictions, or difficulty swallowing.
Some common areas of medication compounding include:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone)
- Thyroid Therapies (T3/T4)
- Veterinary (flavorings such as chicken, beef, fish, tuna, apple, mango, and more!)
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics (flavorings such as tutti frutti, grape, banana cream, raspberry, and more!)
- Sports Medicine